Demo Reel

1. Weapons chest- all aspects 2. Mech warrior- all aspects 3. Noodle- all aspects 4. Helmsman chair- all aspects 5. Firefly- Modeling and textures 6. Malcom- UV texture 7. Torpedo hit- Visual Effects 8. Lord of the Rings- Green screen 9. Cottage- all aspects 10. Monster- Tazer Effect 11. User Interface- all aspects 12. Textures- all aspects 13+ Traditional art

Sunday, October 11, 2009

A fun Weekend of hair, rock band, etc

Another day.....another blog.

I had a lovely weekend with my sister Robin and brother in laws.

Robin came up friday, much the happiness that it is. We stayed up late playing rock band and watched Kung Fu panda. An excellent movie. The animation is fantastic. The simple yet wonderful textures and scenery is such eye candy and the styole of the charachters are really fun. the story is fun and the dialouge hilarious.


Robin cut hair the next day. Many of us needed or wanted it and robin stepped in very kindly. It took quite a while to get mine done ad I wanted it in a specific style. It came out awesome. Later we did some fun makeup and took pictures. Robin is doing a fun calender for christmas and all of us get a page for our pictures. they came out really cool and as soon as she sends them to me I am going to have lots of fun with them.

The other good news is that After going over finances for the month we figured I can go to Tan'is wedding. I get to be a bridesmaid and everything. Much happiness. I look forward to seeing my gal pals from college. we are such a close knit group it will be so much fun to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment....